I’ve been trying hard to get back into the blog after a few months off. Since I am at home for the foreseeable future, I am having a lot of time to reflect on the last year of law school. Unfortunately, Pass/Fail finals from the Zoom School of Law still suck, so you probably won’t see much of me over the next few weeks. I have a lot of great stuff planned for this summer though, so I wanted to let you all know about some of my plans!
- J. Crew and Ann Taylor Professional Clothing Review (I am v excited about this, clothes are shipping in slowly right now, understandably)
- Finals Weeks: Fall v. Spring
- Pro Bono: Why it’s Important & Why You Should Participate
- Update Planner Review (I got a new planner for this year, so I am very excited to let you all know about it!)
- Law School During Coronavirus: How We Handled it & What the Future is Going to Look Like
o I think this will be especially helpful for incoming 1Ls because things changed A LOT for us this spring & we as a school, student orgs, and students are trying hard to get back to normal and make next year even better since we have been gone since early March.
These are a few of the posts I’m thinking for over the next month! If there is anything you want to read about, specifically just let me know!